hi, I iqbal akramullah, nice to meet you,!!
I am a very foolish, in any field, but I am happy with my stupidity.
so stupid of me, my breathing slammed my favorite laptop, because I was annoyed same breath that I use the computer, the motion is very slow.huhuhu ... until I realized he was slow not because of outdated computer, she slowly caused me not true friends never noticed the computer (windows), after I learned it many sets of information windows we have to optimize.
here we will discuss about how to speed up windows boot .. we started from scratch before it ...!!! No hard to ..
The following tutorial tips speed up booting windows.
try the following trick to emergency Windows boot faster and not boring
1. Click / "Start", Run / then type regedit.
2. Go to the sub key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-SYSTEM-CurrentControlSet-Control-Windows-".
3. Click the right mouse button on the right side window, then select "New> DWORD (32 bit) Value".
4. Rename the new DWORD value that you created with the name "NoPopUpsOnBoot".
5. Double-click DWORD Value NoPopUpsOnBoot, then click the radio button "Decimal" and fill it with Value 1 value.
6. Close the Registry Editor, restart your computer, and see the results.
is easier? ... not have to worry about not going to kill .. hehehe
"GOOD LUCK"
Posted by SCIENCE

0 comments: