Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM |  

Many excellent books for parents or expectant parents. The book-themed children's education. lately many similar themed book about child education. Clever producers saw an opportunity. All the ethical and moral problems that plagued the world today has succeeded in creating worry for parents. They worried that one educates children to become difficult to control. Moreover, the trend of today's parents want to make her champion. Champion in every way. So all things taken for the realization of these desires. Many parents seek ambitious sanagt any information about how to realize the dream has a super-intelligent children, and full of achievements. This is what I am saying intelligence producers. The publishers take the opportunity to publish a book themed on children's education.
SECRET TIPS SMART FORM A GOOD CHILD AND RICH. "How WHERE EDUCATIONAL CHILDREN BECOME A Champion," SUPER CHILD HOW SMART EDUCATIONAL ", etc. SO MANY THEMES others, which presented by the publishers a reliable and propesional.
which we discuss here is the book "The Secret helps Good, Smart, & Rich"., where the parents did not want her son Diligent. It's Good, smart and rich too. Less what to try?
I even do not have kids, I enjoy reading books related to the theme of children's education. I hope one day when god gave me baby my GOD willing, I apply this knowledge to my children, too.
Now we share the story, actually a little knowledge I can from the books I have read it already applied in my part of my life, I am grateful now to be the result,
I apply this knowledge to the child's brother me, I did everything not to educate, who continue to educate? Yes .. parents.
But at least the kid brother I would not forget the breathing super-great uncle was.
Hehehe.
Books Authored by Jaya Triwidia Novian tend easy to read. In my opinion, but .. There is also a theory and not miss how to apply. The first part of this book provides solutions on how to build closeness with your child. Quite a lot of ways are offered. The way that I think is interesting LOVE LANGUAGES. Apparently, each child can have a different love language is different. And each has a love language approach different. For example, children with a different love language services to children with the love language of words of support. Children with language services so glad love helping others. However, sometimes they express it in a way the opposite of wanting to be served. The child so, then we helped him occasionally when he did not ask. While helpful, we would say "Umm glad to help you. You like Ummi help? Everyone must help each other, but not by way of force. We asked him very well. If he does not want, then we should not be forced. So, how do you ask for help your friend? ". This is quite different from the child who has a love language of words of support. They like to give praise to others. However, sometimes there is also a reverse manner menampakkannya as mocking people. Children who liked taunting actually show that they need support and praise from their environment. So, we need to know that their actions (mocking others) is not good and we do not like it. Then, do not forget to add the words of support from us. For example, "I'm so glad if you love him with helping brother, taught him. I love you ". Sound rather trite, but I think it effective to approach the child. previously, with simple questions, we can know what love language so that our children have to approach it with the right approach.
The next section of this book with the title. After successfully building denan child attachment, the reader's time to learn to educate children to be diligent child, Smart, and Rich. our discussion regarding long enough
so I suggest to you to buy this book yes. Insha Allah useful. Many new facts you might not know is presented here. Insha Allah, may help us educate the children into the Good Son, Smart and Rich. Who would not want to try?
Happy reading ...
Posted by SCIENCE

0 comments: